Origin is the data analysis and graphing software of choice for over a million scientists and engineers in commercial industries, academia, and government laboratories worldwide. Origin offers an easy-to-use interface for beginners, combined with the ability to perform advanced customization as you become more familiar with the application.
Origin graphs and analysis results can automatically update on data or parameter change, allowing you to create templates for repetitive tasks or to perform batch operations from the user interface, without the need for programming. Extend the capabilities in Origin by installing free Apps available from our website. Connect with other applications such as MATLAB™, LabVIEW™ or Microsoft© Excel, or create custom routines within Origin using our scripting and C languages, embedded Python, or the R console.
Take your data analysis to the next level with OriginPro. In addition to all of Origin’s features, OriginPro offers advanced analysis tools and Apps for Peak Fitting, Surface Fitting, Statistics and Signal Processing. Features specific to OriginPro are marked with the PRO icon in this page. Visit the Origin v.s. OriginPro page to view a comparison table.
- Column & Bar Charts: Basic, Stacked, Grouped
- Floating Column & Bar Charts
- Bridge Plot
- 2D Pie and Doughnut Chart
- Line Plot
- Scatter Plot (with X,Y Error Bar, Column Scatter, Drop Lines, Color Map, Size Map)
- Line + Symbol Plot
- Lollipop Plot
- Density Dots Plot
- Area Plot (Area, Stacked Area, Fill Area)
- Multi-Axis & Multi-Panel Plots
- Trellis Plot
- Cluster Plot
- Kite Diagram
- Ternary & Piper Plots
- Polar Plot
- Radial Plot
- Waterfall Plot
- Contour & Heatmap
- Vector Plot
- Streamline Plot
- Wind Rose Plot (Binned/Raw Data)
- Spiral Bar Chart
Multiple Axes and Panels
Multi-axis and Multi-panel Tempates
- Built-in multi-axis and multi-panel templates, such as Double Y, Multiple-Y, 4-Panel, Vertical and Horizontal Stack Panels
- 3D Double-Y/Z
- Create your own multi-axes or multi-layer graphs and save as template for repeat use
Add, Arrange, Resize and Link Layers
- Set layer units by percentage of page or in absolute units
- Resize, align, switch, move, link, and re-order panels
- Link layer position and dimension by ratio
- Link axis in different layers by straight 1:1, formula or align at specified values
- Use common axis scale in one direction for multi-panel graphs.
- Evenly distribute layers
- Customize Properties Across Graph Layers
Origin 2024 Feature Highlights
Dark Mode Support
This version introduces Dark Mode support for Origin. Key features include:
- Set dark mode for Origin independent of Windows dark mode
- Multiple built-in dark color themes
- Dark Mode toolbar to toggle dark mode and other common tasks
- Toggle dark mode for individual window for particular window type
- Dark mode workbook with sheet-level toggle (wks.nodark=1)
- Customize background color of graph page to desired color for optimum viewing in dark mode
- Different color reversal levels for graph in dark mode
- By default, colors of data plots and graphic objects in graph are reversed using a customizable color map table. Any color that is not in the map, is left alone and not reversed.
- When exporting or copying dark-mode graph as image, there is option to copy/export as displayed, or without dark mode applied
Drag and Change Axis Scale on Graphs
New ways of interactively adjusting axis scales have been added in this version:
- Click on axis and then click-and-drag the red dots at axes ends to set from and to values. Cursor indicates location of new scale value. Press SPACE bar to change size of cursor and press TAB key to toggle drag speed.
- In Zoom and Pan mode (hotkey Z and X), mouse over layer boundary to and drag to change axis range with real time plot effect.
- In both methods above, letting go of the mouse left button close to a major tick will result in axis from/to value snapping to that major tick
Sheet Based Browser Plot
The Sheet-based Browser Plot, allows for easy visualization of data across multiple worksheets:
- Create graph from data columns in one worksheet
- Use page level Mini Toolbar button to turn on Sheet-based Browser
- All other sheets in the project, with matching data structure, will be listed in the browser panel
- Select any sheet from the panel to update the graph
How to crack + test video
Origin Pro 2024 SR 1 Full Cracked By Ma-x Group
Crack Note (17/1/2024) :1-updated to to 2024 SR1 . 2-Fixed Big C in Graph . 3-Fix limited windows . 4-improve crack stability . 5-Remove online license check 6-Fix Demo in export Microsoft word and Microsoft PowerPoint.
This crack created with new crack method (Thanks to Reestablish LM connection)
special thanks to Erkan & Khaled For testing and feedback
Crack Fix Note : (24/1/2024) :1-Fix Some APPS Dialog Box not popping up . 2-About origin no opening . 3- Data connect not working as expected on some PC’s. 4-all export option now working.
Crack Fix Note : (26/1/2024): 1-Fix Big C Show if you run the software for 10min without open project . 2-fix big C if you leave the software open for more then 4 hour on idle .
All Donors You Can Get The New update From The Same PDF Link You Got After Donation ,Enjoy .