GraphPad Prism v10.1.0 Full Cracked By Ma-x Group
Save Time Performing Statistical Analyses
A versatile statistics tool purpose-built for scientists-not statisticians. Get a head start by entering data into tables that are structured for scientific research and guide you to statistical analyses that streamline your research workflow. No coding required.
Make More Accurate, More Informed Analysis Choices
Gain insights and guidance at every step so you make the right analysis choices, understand the underlying assumptions, and accurately interpret your data along the way.
Tell a Story With Your Data
Go from data to elegant, publication-quality graphs-with ease. Prism offers countless ways to customize your graphs, from color schemes to how you organize data. Export into almost any format, send to PowerPoint, or email directly from the application.
Prism makes it easy to collaborate with colleagues and share your research with the world. Level up your efficiency and use Prism Cloud to avoid those messy email threads. Publish your work to Prism Cloud and invite others to view and provide feedback on your projects. Keep all of your discussions in one place while securely controlling who has access to your work.
Prism 10.1.0 was released on October 19, 2023.
Prism 10.1.0 introduces a diverse set of new features and functionality along with a wide range of important bug fixes identified in previous versions of Prism 10.
- Introduced new options to define symbol size on Multiple Variables graphs. In addition to scaling symbol sizes by defining the smallest symbol size, you may now also choose to scale by defining the largest symbol size. OR you can define both the smallest and the largest symbol sizes, and Prism will appropriately scale all symbol sizes in between!
- Added the ability to define a Random Seed for all data simulations offered in Prism:
- Simulate XY data
- Simulate Column data
- Simulate 2×2 Contingency data
- Expanded the size of data that Prism could process with Fisher’s exact test. Prism 10.1.0 can now perform Fisher’s exact test on any MxN contingency table (limited by total number of observations)
- Improved confidence intervals calculated from Dunnett’s T3 multiple comparisons test by increasing the accuracy for numerical integration
- Improved performance throughout the application, including:
- Opening files with large amounts of data
- Opening files with numbers of excluded/empty values
- Opening files with a huge number of data sheets (up to 500)
- Saving files with large amounts of data
- Rendering graphs (specific improvement for graphs with large amounts of data)
- Analysis performance (specific improvements in Pearson correlation)
- The Magic feature (specific improvements on Windows)
- Copying layouts (specific improvements on Windows)
- Navigating large projects (switching between gallery and sheet views, switching to layouts with large images)
- Importing data (specific improvements for Grouped data)
For More info about the new release Check this link https://www.graphpad.com/updates/prism-1010-release-notes
RAR PASSWORD : ma-x.org
viewer mode crack fix (Crack only)
keep online beta crack fix (Crack only)