Fling FTP Sync and Upload Software
Manual or automatic file upload from within Explorer
Fling is easy-to-use file transfer protocol (FTP) software to automate uploading and transferring files and folders.
- Automatically detect and upload changes to websites
- Maintain documents stored on a network folder
- Keep information synchronized by automatically detecting changes
- Manage file transfers to multiple destinations
- Automate the backup of folders by mirroring contents at a set interval
Automatic FTP Features
- Transfer using file transfer protocol (FTP)
- Supports secure FTP via SSL (FTPS)
- Supports local file transfers across a local area network (LAN)
- Upload files automatically when changes are detected or at preset intervals
- Manually upload files by selecting Fling and then Upload from the right-click menu within Windows Explorer
- Set up multiple folders to upload to their own destinations
- Software as a service (SaaS); Fling continues to automate file transfers when logged off
- Very easy-to-use for day-to-day operation
- Can be integrated or linked to from other programs using command line arguments to create automation upload systems
- Can import and export account lists (plus version)
Not the Right FTP Software?
If this isn’t the type of FTP Software you had in mind, try the simpler Classic FTP File Transfer Client, which works better for simple file uploading and downloading.
Note: please tell us if you have any problem with our crack programs or dead links .