SigmaPlot for Graphing and Data Visualization
Designed Specifically to Meet the Needs of Scientists, Professional Researchers and Engineers
With an award-winning interface and intuitive wizard technology that guides users step-by-step through the graph creation and data analysis process, SigmaPlot provides the flexibility to create compelling graphs and statistical analysis you simply can’t achieve with basic spreadsheet software.
SigmaPlot Helps You Quickly Create Exact Graphs
With the new Graph Properties user interface you can select the property category in the tree on the left and then change properties on the right. The change is immediately graphed and if you move your cursor off the panel then it becomes transparent and you can see the effect of your changes without leaving the panel.
The “select left and change right” procedure makes editing your graphs quick and easy. SigmaPlot takes you beyond simple spreadsheets to help you show off your work clearly and precisely. With SigmaPlot, you can produce high-quality graphs without spending hours in front of a computer. SigmaPlot offers seamless Microsoft Office® integration, so you can easily access data from Microsoft Excel® spreadsheets and present your results in Microsoft PowerPoint® presentations.
Graphing software that makes data visualization easy
Graph creation starts with SigmaPlot’s award-winning interface. Take advantage of ribbon collections of common properties, tabbed selection of graphs, worksheets and reports, right mouse button support and graph preferences. Select the graph type you want to create from the Graph Toolbar’s easy-to-read icons. The interactive Graph Wizard leads you through every step of graph creation. You get compelling, publication-quality charts and graphs in no time. SigmaPlot offers more options for charting, modeling and graphing your technical data than any other graphics software package.
Compare and contrast trends in your data by creating multiple axes per graph, multiple graphs per page and multiple pages per worksheet. Accurately arrange multiple graphs on a page using built-in templates or your own page layouts with SigmaPlot’s WYSIWYG page layout and zoom features.
Customize every detail of your charts and graphs
SigmaPlot offers the flexibility to customize every detail of your graph. You can add axis breaks, standard or asymmetric error bars and symbols; change colors, fonts, line thickness and more. Double-click on any graph element to launch the Graph Properties dialog box. Modify your graph, chart or diagram further by pasting an equation, symbol, map, picture, illustration or other image into your presentation. And select anti-aliasing to display jaggy-free smooth lines that can be used in your PowerPoint® presentations.
The user interface also includes Microsoft Office style ribbon controls. And the tabbed window interface efficiently organizes your worksheets and graphs for easy selection. And these tabs may be organized into either vertical or horizontal tab groups. Graph Gallery and Notebook Manger panes may be moved to any position and easily placed using docking panel guides. You can add frequently used objects to the Quick Access Toolbar. For example you might want to add Notebook Save, Close All, Refresh Graph Page and Modify Plot.
More than 100 2-D and 3-D technical graph types
From simple 2-D scatter plots to compelling contour and the new radar and dot density plots, SigmaPlot gives you the exact technical graph type you need for your demanding research. And, to help you see interactions in your 3-D data, SigmaPlot powerfully renders multiple intersecting 3-D meshes with hidden line removal. With so many different chart and graph types to choose from, you can always find the best visual representation of your data.
- Excel, ASCII Plain Text, Comma Delimited, MS Access
- General ASCII import filter
- SigmaPlot DOS 4.0, 4.1, 5.0 data worksheets, SigmaPlot 1.0, 2.0 Worksheet, and 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, 10.0 and 11.0 Windows, SigmaPlot 4.1 and 5.0 Macintosh data worksheets
- Comma delimited and general purpose ASCII import filter
- Symphony, Quattro Pro, dBASE E, DIF, Lotus 1-2-3, Paradox
- SigmaStat DOS and 1.0 worksheets, SYSTAT, SPSS, SAS data set V6. V8, V9, SAS export file, Minitab V8 to V12
- SigmaScan, SigmaScan Pro, SigmaScan Image, Mocha
- TableCurve 2D and 3D
- Axon Binary, Axon Text
- Import ODBC compliant databases
- Run SQL queries on tables and selectively import information
- Import Excel 2007 files directly into SigmaPlot
- Excel, ASCII Plain Text, Tab delimited, Comma delimited
- SigmaPlot 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0 for Windows, SigmaPlot 5.0 for Macintosh data worksheets
- SigmaPlot 7.101, 8.0, 9.0, 10.0, 11.0
- SigmaScan, SigmaScan Pro, SigmaScan Image, Mocha
- SigmaStat 2.0, SYSTAT, SAS V6 data set, Minitab V11
- Vector PDF and HTML export of graphs and reports
- Symphony, Quattro Pro, dBASE III, DIF, Lotus 1-2-3, Paradox
- Graph formats: JPEG, GIF, PNG, HTML, TIFF CMYK, TIFF RGB, Bitmap, Metafile (wmf), Enhanced Metafile (emf), PDF, PSD, EPS, PDF vector, SVG, SWF )