SigmaPlot Helps You Quickly Create Exact Graphs
With the new Graph Properties user interface you can select the property category in the tree on the left and then change properties on the right. The change is immediately graphed and if you move your cursor off the panel then it becomes transparent and you can see the effect of your changes without leaving the panel.
The “select left and change right” procedure makes editing your graphs quick and easy. SigmaPlot takes you beyond simple spreadsheets to help you show off your work clearly and precisely. With SigmaPlot, you can produce high-quality graphs without spending hours in front of a computer. SigmaPlot offers seamless Microsoft Office® integration, so you can easily access data from Microsoft Excel® spreadsheets and present your results in Microsoft PowerPoint® presentations.
The user interface also includes Microsoft Office style ribbon controls. And the tabbed window interface efficiently organizes your worksheets and graphs for easy selection. And these tabs may be organized into either vertical or horizontal tab groups. Graph Gallery and Notebook Manger panes may be moved to any position and easily placed using docking panel guides. You can add frequently used objects to the Quick Access Toolbar. For example you might want to add Notebook Save, Close All, Refresh Graph Page and Modify Plot.
Graphing software that makes data visualization easy
Graph creation starts with SigmaPlot’s award-winning interface. Take advantage of ribbon collections of common properties, tabbed selection of graphs, worksheets and reports, right mouse button support and graph preferences. Select the graph type you want to create from the Graph Toolbar’s easy-to-read icons. The interactive Graph Wizard leads you through every step of graph creation. You get compelling, publication-quality charts and graphs in no time. SigmaPlot offers more options for charting, modeling and graphing your technical data than any other graphics software package.
Compare and contrast trends in your data by creating multiple axes per graph, multiple graphs per page and multiple pages per worksheet. Accurately arrange multiple graphs on a page using built-in templates or your own page layouts with SigmaPlot’s WYSIWYG page layout and zoom features.
More than 100 2-D and 3-D technical graph types
From simple 2-D scatter plots to compelling contour and the new radar and dot density plots, SigmaPlot gives you the exact technical graph type you need for your demanding research. And, to help you see interactions in your 3-D data, SigmaPlot powerfully renders multiple intersecting 3-D meshes with hidden line removal. With so many different chart and graph types to choose from, you can always find the best visual representation of your data.
Customize every detail of your charts and graphs
SigmaPlot offers the flexibility to customize every detail of your graph. You can add axis breaks, standard or asymmetric error bars and symbols; change colors, fonts, line thickness and more. Double-click on any graph element to launch the Graph Properties dialog box. Modify your graph, chart or diagram further by pasting an equation, symbol, map, picture, illustration or other image into your presentation. And select anti-aliasing to display jaggy-free smooth lines that can be used in your PowerPoint® presentations.
Quickly Plot your Data from Existing Graph Templates in the Graph Style Gallery
Save all of the attributes of your favorite graph style in the Graph Style Gallery. Add greater speed and efficiency to your analysis by quickly recalling an existing graph type you need and applying its style to your current dataset.
- Quickly save any graph with all graph properties as a style and add a bitmap image to the gallery
- No need to be an expert, create customized graphs in no time with the Graph Gallery
- Choose an image from the Graph Style Gallery to quickly plot your data using an existing graph template
- Save time by using a predetermined style to create a graph of the data
- Avoid re-creating complex graphs
But, remember, you don’t necessarily need to use the power of the Graph Gallery since every graph in SigmaPlot is a template. In the Notebook Manager, you can copy and paste a graph from one worksheet to another and all the attributes of that graph are applied to the new data saving much time.
New Features and Improvements in SigmaPlot Version 14.5
New Graph Features Include:
- Forest Plots
- Kernel Density Plots
- 10 New Color Schemes
- Dot Density Graph with mean and standard error bars
- Legend Improvements
- Horizontal, Vertical and Rectangular Legend Shapes
- Cursor over side or upper or lower handle
- allows for multi-column legends
- User interface to set number of legend item columns in the Properties dialog. The permissible column numbers are displayed in the combo list
- Change the number of legend item columns by selecting and dragging the middle handle in the bounding box
- Reorder legend items
- Through properties dialog – move one or multiple legend items up or down using the up/down control on top of the list box
- Through cursor movement – move one or multiple legend items up or down. Select the legend item(s) and use keyboard up and down arrow key for movement within the bounding box
- Through mouse select and cursor movement for items in the bounding box
- Individual legend items property settings – select individual legend items and use the mini tool bar to change the properties
- Legend box blank region control through cursor
- Cursor over corner handle
- allows proportional resizing
- Add simple direct labeling
- Support “Direct Labeling” in properties dialog using the checkbox control “Direct Labeling”
- Ungroup legend items – the individual legend items can be moved to preferred locations and move in conjunction with the graph
- Legend Title support has been added (no title by default). The user can add a title to the legend box using the legend properties panel
- Reverse the legend items using the right click context menu
- Open Legend Properties by double clicking either Legend Solid or Legend Text
- Reset has been added to legends to reset legend options to default
- Horizontal, Vertical and Rectangular Legend Shapes
New Analysis Features Include:
- Principal Component Analysis (PCA)
- Analysis of Covariance (ANCOVA)
- Added P values to multiple comparisons for non-parametric ANOVAs
- Removed the combo box choices for multiple comparison significant levels and tied the significance level of multiple comparisons to the main (omnibus) test
- Added the Akaike Information Criterion to Regression Wizard and Dynamic Fit Wizard reports and the Report Options dialog
- Added back the Rerun button in the SigmaStat group
- Updated the fit library standard.jfl
- Added probability functions, to now include 24, for curve fitting or function visualization
- The tolerance value for all equations has been modified to use “e-notation” instead of fixed decimal. This allows the user to read the value without scrolling.
- Add seven weighting functions to all curve fit equations in standard.jfl. There is a slight variant added for 3D equations.
New User Interface Features
- Rearrange Notebook items in a section by dragging
- New SigmaPlot tutorial PDF file
- Line widths from a worksheet column
New Import/Export Features
- Added the SVG and SWF file formats for scalable vector graphics export
- Added Vector PDF export to improve on the existing raster PDF
- File import and export support is added for Versions 13 and 14 of Minitab, Version 9 of SAS, Version 19 of SPSS and Version 13 of Symphony
If You Can’t See Ma-x Download Link, Stop AdBlocker