Express Scribe Transcription Software
Foot Pedal Controlled Digital Transcription Audio Player
Express Scribe is professional audio player software for PC or Mac designed to help transcribe audio recordings.
Reduce your turn around time using Express Scribe’s audio playback with keyboard hot keys or by installing one of the supported transcribing pedals. Additional valuable transcribing software features include variable speed playback, multi-channel control, a video player, file management, and more.
Transcription Software Features
- Variable speed playback (constant pitch)
- Supports audio and video playback
- Supports most audio formats and encrypted dictation files including MP3, M4A, DSS, WAV & more.
- Use ‘hotkeys’ for mouse-free playback when transcribing directly into Word or other software
- Transcribe dictations, voice notes, hearings, interviews, lectures, movies, songs, and more!
Improve Work Flow
- Automatically receives and loads files by internet (FTP), email or over a local computer network
- Dock both analog and digital portable voice recorders to load recordings
- Automatically have finished transcriptions sent to your clients from the program
- Load CD audio directly and start working as the audio loads
Works with Other Software & Hardware
- Supports professional USB foot pedals to control playback. Supported professional foot pedal controllers
- Works with speech recognition software such as Dragon Naturally Speaking to automatically convert speech to text
- Works with Microsoft Word and all major word-processors
- Works with FastFox text expander for entering medical/legal phrases and common phrases with keyboard shortcuts
Automatically send and receive files
You can set the option in Express Scribe to automatically check an FTP server, local network or computer folder for new dictations at timed intervals.It will automatically load new dictations found in the specified path, speeding up your work-flow.