Axon Virtual PBX Windows Software
Manage phone calls for your business or call center
Axon is a virtual IP PBX for Windows designed to manage phone calls in a business or call center environment.
- Installs on Windows PCs and ready to handle calls in minutes
- Supports up to 64 telephone lines and unlimited extensions
- Reduce your phone bills using VoIP phone companies
This software works as a fully featured telephone switch connecting to phone lines and extensions using state-of-the-art VoIP technology, offering all the normal features of a traditional PBX routing all calls within a business.
BX Software Features
- Manages telephone calls within a business
- All the standard PBX features like call transfer, hold, and record
- Up to 64 extensions or external lines*
- A voicemail box for every extension
- Basic On-hold Music
- Predictive dialing with Axon Agent autodialer for outbound call centers
- Easy web-like control panel that can be accessed remotely
- Digital call routing over a computer network (including wireless)
- Can be used with VoIP (including Skype Connect accounts) and/or analog PSTN landline phones
- Supports video for Express Talk Softphone or IP Video Phones
Complete, Scalable PBX System
Any business, whether small or large, can now implement a scalable VoIP based PBX by installing this software on any PC.
We have made the Basic Edition of Axon free with the hope that as your business grows you will upgrade to the Axon Business or Enterprise Edition.
Axon can also be used in conjunction with any combination of these other NCH telephony applications to design a phone system around your specific needs, you only pay for the features you need.
- IVM Call Attendant for a full interactive voice response menu system and voicemail
- VRS Call Recording System to record calls if required
- IMS On-Hold Messages Player for on hold music and messages
- Dial Dictate phone-in dictation server great for doctors and law offices with large volumes of dictation
- Quorum call conferencing server to host your own telephone conference meetings
|Extension Device Requirements
- SIP Standard VoIP (RFC 2543 or RFC 3261)
- Symmetric UDP signalling with reINVITEs
- Individual extensions can use any of the following:
- IP Phones plugged into the network
- Express Talk or other softphone
Computer or Server
- Works on Windows 10, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1
- Works on 64 bit Windows
- Computer network (any IP network)
- Broadband Internet for external VoIP lines