FlexiServer tracks staff hours and computer activity making tracking hours, vacation time and sick leave easier for employees and HR alike. It also has computer usage monitoring for quality control, security or legal compliance.
- Track staff check in times and working hours
- Know what your staff is working on
- Create a flexible working environment
- View reports for each employee
Track Employee Hours and Attendance
FlexiServer is software for automatic employee time attendance logging. It also features additional tools for quality assurance monitoring and reporting, and works with home or remote employees.
Create a Flexible Working Environment
With FlexiServer you can track and monitor employee hours from a remote location. Simply have work-at-home staff or other remote employees install FlexiStation to monitor the hours put in away from the office.
Improve Productivity and Efficiency
Improve the way your business operates by using reports for job-costing. Know exactly what tasks your staff is working on and which are taking the most time. See what percentages of a staff member’s time are spent in each application.
Know What Staff Members Are Working On
FlexiServer gives managers the confidence they need to know that things are getting done without needing to micro-manage. Monitoring is non-invasive and respects the employees’ need for privacy, allowing them to enter private mode when necessary, while creating a paper trail that can be referenced should there be need.
Additional Workplace Benefits
- Employees don’t need to fill out time sheets to record their hours
- Human Resources and managers have 24/7 access to hours and reports
- Management can easily monitor outsourced, contract or remote employees
- Employees can work more flexible hours, working when and where they want
- Prevent computer or misuse such as viewing pornography or illegal downloads
Staff Management Features
- Log employee time attendance automatically
- Detect breaks and idle time automatically
- Alternatively enter hours manually through a web form
- Private mode available to employees for privacy on breaks or when completing personal tasks
- Takes screenshots at regular intervals
- Logs count of keystrokes and mouse clicks*
- Link hours and attendance information to payroll software
- Shows the online status of all team members
- Real time screen monitoring available for Quality Assurance
- Email monitoring can store all emails sent by employees
- Generate reports on employee application and document usage
- No extra hardware or dedicated server is required, FlexiServer can run on an HR or manager’s computer
- Works behind fire walls and routers
- Can be used over the internet or on a local network
How It Works
The manager or bookkeeper runs FlexiServer on their computer. Whenever the manager or bookkeeper wants to view reports they can log onto FlexiServer with their web browser and use the control panel.
All staff then run FlexiStation on their computers. FlexiStation runs in the background logging hours worked. Workstations will monitor hours even if the FlexiServer computer is offline, all the cached data will be sent to FlexiServer when it comes back online. FlexiStation provides employees a subset of features so they can manually enter hours, view individual reports or request time-off.