Easy invoicing software to manage and track your billing on Mac or Windows.
- Create invoices, quotes and orders quickly
- Automate recurring invoices and templates
- Easily add multiple users and enable remote access
Express Invoice lets you create invoices you can print, email or fax directly to clients for faster payment. The reporting functionality allows you to keep track of payments, overdue accounts, sales team performance and more.
See how Express Invoice can work for you
Manage customer invoices and payments
Express Invoice has a simple and intuitive menu structure, making creating and managing invoices easy.
Working from the three main areas—the invoices section, the payments section and the reports section—you can create, manage, print, or store your invoices quickly and easily.
You can also provide access to the invoice system’s data via the Web Access mode, a web-based console with managed user accounts. This allows a business with multiple sales or account executives to create and update orders, quotes and invoices from their own machines.
Invoicing Software Features
- Easily create invoices, quotes and orders
- Customize invoices including logo, heading text, notes and more
- Save or send invoices as PDF files
- Email or fax directly from the application
- Schedule recurring invoices
- Automatically send statements to customers with overdue payments
- Supports multiple tax rates for countries where required (e.g., Canada)
- Supports invoicing for multiple businesses
- Web access lets multiple users within the organization log in securely via the internal network or the internet
- Secure, mobile access through the web interface (e.g., iPhone, Android)
- Sync between your home computer, mobile phone, tablet or any device with the Express Invoice app
- Generate invoices and quotes when you are offline or the internet is down
- Reporting includes accounting, salesperson performance, unpaid invoices and more
- Integrates with Inventoria to maintain inventory data across all aspects of your business
Setting up Web Access to Express Invoice’s data files is simple. In the Options dialog, simply select to enable Web Access and then in the next tab (Web Accounts) set up user accounts with Administrator, User or Reporting access.
Invoice Program System Requirements
- Works on Windows 10, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1